Monday, June 11, 2012

Provincetown Doorways and Gardens

I'm just back from 12 days at the Sixth Annual International Encaustic Conference and suffering jetlag (I know it's not really jetlag but it feels like it). I have so much to do to get back to the place I was before I left that it feels overwhelming. I'd like to share the gazillion photos I took but that would require more work than I can invest right now, so I thought just seeing some lovely atmospheric photos of Provincetown would give us all a restful interlude before the hard work begins.




It must be the seaside air and the exceptional light that makes Provincetown flowers and gardens so lovely. They are really beautiful. I hope you enjoy this small selection of photos that I took on an early morning walk at one end of town. (I still can't figure which end is east and which is west, so I'll just say "one end.") If you click the photos, they will enlarge even more.
















3 comments:

Lauren said...

Where are the hydrangeas?

Nancy Natale said...

Too early for hydrangeas.

Unknown said...

Nice one thank you sharing......

Paintings Services In India